Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Revlon Punch Chrome

Okay, So I know I have a little trouble with Revlon.
OKAY A BIG TROUBLE.
But This polish made my day.
It was about 7.65 on Amazon, and THIS POLISH IS VERY RARE!. It's one of the polishes from the Super Top Speed Chrome Collection. As you know in my last post, I hated the Lily chrome one from the collection. But This one KICKS BUTT!! :DDDDDDDDDDD. You can also get it from ebay for about WAIT YOU CANT GET IT ON EBAY!!! :( .

So this polish dried 5 SECONDS AFTER I PUT IT ON!! How freakin awesome is that? Ill even show you a pic of the timer.\ I USED 1 COAT FOR THE PHOTO BELOW!!! :DD :OO 




OVERALL GRADE.
BRUSH: 7/10
PIGMENTATION:10/10
COVERAGE:10/10
OVERALL:
A-

1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased I found this review! It helps heaps when buying nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete