Monday, July 11, 2011

Nicole By OPI Target Exclusive Collection!

Hey guys!! I have something REALLLYYY glamorous collection here today!
I have a couple of the polishes  from the nicole by OPI target exclusive spring collection!!!
I absolutely love this collection!!
First up is Iceberg Lotus, A beautifl teal-turquoise with multicolered glitters and holo flakes.
Beautifull! I used 3 coats for the photo below


Next up is I'm A Pool For Love, A deep, darkm vampy purple with multi colored circle glitters including red, green, and blue.
                                                                                                                                                                          
Next up is Daffy Dill, a non-neon pastel green, perfect for spring!I used 2 coats for this nail polish and the one above. I love this polish!


Next up is make  a comet-ment, my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE OF THE COLLECTION!!
I layered it over a silver Niccole By OPI polish. My camera really underestimated the sparkletastic-ness of this polish. If you had to pick one polish to buy from this collection, pick THIS ONE!!


Last up, my second fav polish, Dandy Lion. I LOVE THIS POLISH!! Honestly, next to Make a Comet-ment, This would be my favorite polish of the collection. I used 3 coats, but who cares? for this pigment, I would pu on a bazillion coats!



An Absolute DELIGHTFUL COLLECTION,congrats, this collection gets:

Bum Bum BUMM
A+!!

No comments:

Post a Comment