Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DUPE ALERT! Nicole By OPI Light A Candle VS. Revlon Lily Chrome

Hey guys, another exciting psot for you guys today! I had just gotten Light A Candle when i noticed it looked VERY similar to Revlon's Lily Chrome. And let me tell you, even though these polishes look EXACTLY alike. There are MANY differences

Revlon, you have come to the point where you have upset me again.

Nicole By OPI is the ring finger and pointer. Revlon is the middle finger and pinky.
 As you can see, Revlon's polish job dried SUPER FAST, but left it lumpy, I dont know If you guys can see, but its VERY lumpy, and the brush was thinner and my nail art brush. It was just plain HORRIBLE. Of course, this is a very old polish from Revlon, I dug it up from my old polish boxes, and I did a review on this before. IF i said it was good, I WAS SO WRONG! Since this polish is from one of their VERY OLD COLLECTIONS, it will be about 20$ on ebay or amazon. Nicole By OPI was about $7.00. I HIGHLY SUGGEST NIC FOR THE PERFECT SILVER!



No comments:

Post a Comment