Saturday, July 30, 2011

$1 OPI POLISHES!!!

Ok, I have to say, I was VERY excited for these polishes.
I mean come one,
$1!!!!!
I got them at pure beauty in the clearance section.
But now, I can see why they were only a dollar.

First up is Pearl of Wisdom, I VERY sheer, pearly color. In my last post,
this was GREAT on my nails, but only as a layering polish. It was very sheer,
I used 3 coats for the photo below. But I Think you might need about 6.
On a happy note, It is GREAT for a top coat that can turn an color into frost.


Next up is Conga Line Coral.
I LOVE coral polishes, but this one was a disappointment.
The formula was very off, and the application was very bumpy...
haha I dont know why it looks do different in flash.... but look at the
third picture for the real color



No comments:

Post a Comment