Sunday, July 24, 2011

Polishes for the Summer!

Hey guys, I have a fun psot for you guys today!.
Its about summer polishes! So lets get started!

First up is Need Sunglasses?  A Bright opaque yellow.When I first got this, I knew it was summer polish material. Its very opaque for a yellow , went on in 2 coats!










Next up is Ya'll Come Back Ya Hear? A bright
summery orange. You will need 3 coats for this polish.
This polish looks Beaaaautiful in the water, and it wasreally glossy, so i put away my Seche Vite! But for some reason, it looks red in flash... :\










Next up is Red Hot Ayers Rock. There are
SOOOO many shades of red out there, but this
one seems to be one that POPS out like it sticks out
of all the reds I've seen on the shelf. I even got away
with 1 coat!














Next up is No Room For the Blues, a beatiful
midtone blue, Nuff Said :D.






Next is Sparrow me the Drama, A beautiful
pastel pink polish from the Pirates of the
Caribbean collection. I LOLLED at the name.
I got away with 2 coats, but you might need 3.














And Last, but not least, is Do You Lilac
It. It's A beautiful soft lilac color. It needs
2 coats, but If your really careful you can
get away with 1. Unfortunately, I ran out of polish remover
so I couldn't put this one on. But I dooo have some great
 bottle pictures!!! sorry guys :( :D

No comments:

Post a Comment