Sunday, July 24, 2011

OPI Serena Williams Glam Slam! collection

Hey guys! to day I have for you er.. what do you call it... packages  of the serena williams collections. This collection is a bit weird, the polishes come out in seperate boxes, 2 at a time. So today I have for you the polishes: Spark De Triomphe and White Shatter.

First up is Spark De Triomphe, I needed 3 coats for full opacity, but the glitter on this was amazing! It had a mix of silver micro glitters, and circle glitters. It was  a beaaauuutiful color under the sun.



Next is White Shatter. Now, I had problems trying to get this polish to crack. I JUST TRIED AND TRIED. At the end of the day, IT DID NOT CRACK.I tried it over top coat, without, and other crazy ideas. IT WOULD NOT CRACKLE!!!!! >.<
Overall, this set was actually pretty good though, cept the white shatter :/

No comments:

Post a Comment